The following guide provides instructions on how to remove saved wireless network profiles from your device.
Apple macOS (OS X) - MacBook / iMac
- Click the Apple icon at the corner of your screen and select System Preferences
2. Click on Network to open network settings.
3. On the left, select Wi-Fi. Then, click the Advanced button.`
4. Under the list of preferred networks, select VostroNet Connect and click the minus button [ - ]
Do the same for VostroNet, as well as any other networks you are not using.
5. Click the OK button to close the window. Click Apply on the next screen to save changes.
Close the network preferences screen and reconnect to the secure wireless network "VostroNet" with your username and password.