The following guide provides instructions on how to remove saved wireless network profiles from your Google Android smartphone or tablet.
- Turn the Wi-Fi or Wireless feature on.
- Open the Settings app and select the Wi-Fi option.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks will be shown.
- Tap and hold on the network name VostroNet Connect and select Forget Network.
- Tap and hold on the network name VostroNet and select Forget Network.
- Do the same for any other networks you are not currently using.
4. Turn Wi-Fi off, and then on. Join the secure network VostroNet. You will be asked for your login details
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Identity: *Your Username*
- Password: *Your Password*
Your device should now be connected to the network.