Follow these instructions to find the MAC Address of your Microsoft Xbox 360 game console.
This information is necessary to register the device on our network and identify the device listed on your account in the VostroNet portal.
We may also ask you to confirm the MAC Address when providing technical support.
To find your XBOX 360 - MAC Address
1. Connect to a network first
The MAC Address will not be displayed unless you are connected to a network.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi): Join the wireless network VostroNet Connect
- Ethernet (LAN cable): Where available, connect an Ethernet LAN cable directly from your console to the wall port in your room (or the E1/E2/E3 port on your wall-mounted wireless access point. Please note that E0/PT is not enabled for Internet Access).
2. Skip the Xbox Live connection test and proceed to the next step
3. Find the MAC Address
- Select System Settings from the dashboard
- Select Network Settings
- Select Configure Network
- Select the Additional Settings tab
- Highlight Advanced Settings and press A
4. The MAC address of your console will be shown in this section
The XBOX 360 console uses a single MAC Address for both Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
It will look similar to 1A2B3C4D5E6F